There is a wealth of information and research related to effective teaching practices for higher education. At the Center for Teaching and Learning (CTL) we are in the process of developing and curating web-based resources to provide you with practical support for your teaching at Georgia Tech. We will update this page as new resources are created. In the meantime, if there is a resource or topic you want, please contact us. We are always happy to chat with you about your interests and provide resources on teaching-related topics.
- The Learning Environment Toolkit (external site)
- Connecting Across Generations (external site, developed by a 2017 faculty learning community)
- Dealing with the Unexpected
- Gathering and Responding to Feedback on Teaching
- Mentoring Resource: Individual Development Plans
- Resources from Peer Teaching and Learning Centers
- Facilitating Classroom Discussion