Each year, the Center for Teaching and Learning presents a number of awards to honor outstanding faculty contributions to the educational mission of Georgia Tech. Recipients are celebrated annually at the Faculty and Staff Honors Luncheon each April.
Typically, CTL offers the following teaching awards:
- CTL/BP Junior Faculty Teaching Excellence Award
- Curriculum Innovation Award
- Education Partnership Award
- Faculty Award for Academic Outreach
- Geoffrey G. Eichholz Faculty Teaching Award
- Innovation and Excellence in Laboratory Instruction Award
- Innovation in Co-curricular Education Award
- Scholarship of Teaching and Learning Award
- Teaching Excellence Award for Online Teaching
- Undergraduate Educator Award
- Class of 1940 Course Survey Teaching Effectiveness Award
Faculty members may also be nominated for the University System of Georgia's Regents' Teaching Excellence, Scholarship of Teaching and Learning Awards, and Felton Jenkins, Jr. Hall of Fame Faculty Award.