The Center for Teaching and Learning offers a rich variety of supported technologies for teaching, learning, and research used in online learning and the traditional classroom. See below for some of the technologies we are available to assist with and provide consultations on, and feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- T-Square. This is Georgia Tech's online teaching, learning, and collaboration software.
- Clickers. TurningPoint clickers are used and supported in Tech's classroom.
- LearnTech Collaboratory (LT3). A space for faculty, postdocs, educational technologists, faculty developers, and educational researchers to explore, share, promote, and support teaching and learning with technology. LT3 aims to be a campuswide hub for promoting the effective and evidence-based use of technological tools in learning.
- Mahara. An ePortfolio platform for use in teaching and learning or for creating professional portfolios.
- Office 365. Georgia Tech's productivity suite that offers a variety of services including Outlook and SharePoint.
- Office of Information Technology Software Downloads. Software downloads from a number of distributors that the Institute has agreements with.
- WebEx. Georgia Tech's desktop/web conferencing service.
- Website Hosting. You can create a professional ePortfolio or course blog/website using Georgia Tech's web hosting service.