Questions? Contact Joyce Weinsheimer.
- Aggregate results for fall and spring will be used to determine potential winners for each class size (based on the minimum award criteria). If an instructor appears more than once, then evaluators will look at the highest-ranked course (according to the ranking criteria of the highest CIOS Item 10) and the number of students who responded.
- Ineligible candidates (part-time faculty, visiting faculty, graduate students, upper administrators) will be eliminated.
- The top 28 small classes will be examined and ranked by CIOS Item 10 and then by the number of students who responded.
- The top 12 large classes will be examined and ranked by CIOS Item 10 and then by the number of students who responded.
- Faculty who appear in both the large and small class groups will be counted in the category that has fewer entries (which are usually large classes).