Each year, the Center for Teaching and Learning presents a number of awards to honor outstanding faculty contributions to the educational mission of Georgia Tech. The nomination deadline for these awards is January 31. (Please note that nominations are not accepted for the Class of 1940 Course Survey Teaching Effectiveness Award.) Recipients are celebrated annually at the Faculty and Staff Honors Luncheon each April.
CTL offers the following teaching awards:
- Class of 1940 Course Survey Teaching Effectiveness Award
- CTL/BP Junior Faculty Teaching Excellence Award
- Curriculum Innovation Award
- Education Partnership Award
- Faculty Award for Academic Outreach
- Geoffrey G. Eichholz Faculty Teaching Award
- Innovation and Excellence in Laboratory Instruction Award
- Innovation in Co-curricular Education Award
- Undergraduate Educator Award
To submit a nomination, visit the awards application portal, and do a search for the award you're interested in.
Faculty members may also be nominated for the University System of Georgia's Regents' Teaching Excellence, Scholarship of Teaching and Learning Awards, and Felton Jenkins, Jr. Hall of Fame Faculty Award.